9:00 AM Networking Breakfast w/ Bingo
9:15 AM Welcome / Introductions
9:25 AM Class 2023 Review & Expectations
10:00 AM Team Building with Jaroy Carpenter
12:00 PM Lunch
1:00 PM Recreation Activities
- Escape Room - Pop-up Escape Room experiences! In "Goin' On a Bear Hunt" and "Underground Church" you'll have 30 minutes to find clues and solve puzzles to save the day! This team-building activity is challenging and fun!
- Crate Stacking - Players are in a harness and are belayed for safety for this activity located in our outdoor tabernacle. The goal? Stack as many upside-down plastic milk crates as possible and stand on top. Crates are tossed to the stacker when the stack is low, and then ferried by a rope on a pulley when the stack is high.
- Climbing Wall - Explore your group's inner ninja warrior at our indoor climbing wall! Players are in a harness and are belayed for safety for this activity located in our fitness center.
- Zig Zag Walk - A series of small posts laid out in a Zig Zag. Boards will create a bridge between the posts. Who has the strength to move the boards? Who has the agility to walk across the narrow boards? Who will create a plan to get the group across the posts to the far side?
- Rope Swing: Swing from the larger starting platform to the smaller platform without touching the ground. The goal is to work as a group to help everyone to stay on the smaller platform. In the case not everyone can swing across on the rope hope is not lost! We will not leave a friend behind! A bridge can be built. Can your team solve the puzzle of the bridge?
3:30PM Snack - Closing Comments
4:00 PM Day Ends